• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2017 CSH question. Can I make the CSH search time out if no matching record found?

Explorer ,
Sep 13, 2019 Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi gang

Apologies, I have removed this question as the subject matter may be considered "company confidential". So I'd better take it down just to be on the safe side. I'm no corporate lawyer and I have no desire to encounter any. (On Saturday morning I have no means of knowing either way.)

JV

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a bit confused - CSH doesn't involve a search, it's a direct link to a topic. It used to involve map ID files, but I'm pretty sure that has changed for HTML5 generation in the newer versions of RH.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well I guess our techies have invented a brand new thing then 🙂 I've decided to remove the original question Jeff, as I dont want to risk getting in trouble for inadvertantly discussing what could possibly be considered company confidential information. 

Thanks for responding anyway.

Regards

JV

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp