Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2017 RH Responsive HTML Output Showing up as tiny box without TOC

New Here ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

I am very new to Robohelp 2017, but have just run into this problem for the first time. I have edited all of my content, and when I go to click output to responsive HTML, this is how it opens in a browser. I have checked all the settings, but honestly, I'm not sure what I may have clicked to make this happen. 

I assume this is a user error, but does anyone know what I am doing wrong? The output was working fine on the same document yesterday.

Pictures:

output settings.pngOutput.pngOutputView.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

The clue is in the last image.

image.png

Try creating a new copy of the skin you are using. Just give it a slightly different name and select it in the output configuration.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please add your images using the camera icon.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Peter, 

I have added photos as you requested. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, Picture icon. There is currently a bug with viewing attachments, hence asking you to put them in the body of the post. Every image has to be saved locally first which makes it difficult for everyone trying to help you.

Let us know if that's a problem.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The clue is in the last image.

image.png

Try creating a new copy of the skin you are using. Just give it a slightly different name and select it in the output configuration.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That worked. Thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp