• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

About RoboHelp Front Matter appearing in TOC

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Word output of About Robohelp includes a title page. How do you include this in the Word output properties? I looked at the TOC and there is a "Front Matter" as the first entry. Is this the title page? If so, how can I do the same thing for my Word output?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes you can. See my answer to you other question. https://community.adobe.com/t5/robohelp/word-output-does-not-generate-toc/m-p/11407222#M132729

You create a topic that you want to use as the cover page. In the Front Matter section there is an option for a cover page that will let you add that topic.

Again it is described in the About RoboHelp sample project.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your prompt response. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp