• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe RoboHelp 2019

Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2018 Dec 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I wanted to know if the license of RH 2019 can be activated, as in previous versions, on 2 different PC (desktop and notebook) or if it is still a floating license...

another doubt...I already own an RH license 2015 can I request an upgrade for this? in which way?

thx

Thomas

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 13, 2018 Dec 13, 2018

To the best of my knowledge nothing has changed. You can install it on as many machines as you like but it can only be activated with one user ID and only on two machines at any one time. Attempt to activate it on a third and I believe it will force you to deactivate the others first.

Adobe's usual price is one discount level for the previous version and another lesser discount for the one before that. Any earlier and you pay full price. 2015 should qualify and be available on Adobe's site.

See www.grainge.org

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To the best of my knowledge nothing has changed. You can install it on as many machines as you like but it can only be activated with one user ID and only on two machines at any one time. Attempt to activate it on a third and I believe it will force you to deactivate the others first.

Adobe's usual price is one discount level for the previous version and another lesser discount for the one before that. Any earlier and you pay full price. 2015 should qualify and be available on Adobe's site.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply...

the second question was made because I saw that on the page to purchase the software the only upgrade option is for RH 2017 ... I can' t find the option for RH 2015, even if it also seemed to me to remember that there was the possibility for upgrades RH2015...

forumadobe.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you look at the page on Adobe's site for upgrading, it will give you a subscription price and an upgrade price for 2017. There should also be a phone number for upgrading from 2015.

This is the US page. Adobe Robohelp (2019 Release)-Buying Guide

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp