• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Any documentation on search usage?

Participant ,
Feb 14, 2024 Feb 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot seem to find any (up-to-date) documentation on how the user can use search in Frameless (2022.3.93) Robohelp. I am not talking about search results (that's another can of worms), but how you can optimally construct your query.

For example, putting a query between quotation marks will search for that exact string ("cannot be accessed by"). Using the query 're*ce' will find 'resource' and its plural 'resources'. But I have no idea what else is possible (multiple AND searches? excluding words?).

Is there any recent documentation on all query possibilities?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing I have seen. I have asked an Adobe contact and will post back if I get a positive reply.

My site www.grainge.org includes many free Authoring and RoboHelp resources that may be of help.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think you'll have to ping the RH folks on that one - see https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.other.html#robohelp for your Adobe Support options. I'd recommend using the tcssup@adobe.com e-mail address as it reaches a team dedicated to Technical Communication Suite products including RoboHelp.
Let us know what you find out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp