• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Any Way To Remove Default "Click here to see this page" Behaviour? RH2020.6

Participant ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you go to a direct page link on a doc created using the "Responsive" output, you are shown a full page document with a message at the top saying "Click here to see this page in full context". Personally, I have NO issue with this, but my employer hates it and wants links to open in full context with the ToC on the left as normal.

So, is there any way to disable this behaviour and have links always open in full context eith the ToC? Even if it means manually editing source files? I've been looking around and only seem to find topics related to older versions, some of which reference an option to disable this, but that option no longer seems to exist. 😞

TOPICS
New UI , Output presets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

I thought you just wanted to see the topic without that link. To see the TOC etc and the topic see RH2020 Calling Context Sensitive Help (grainge.org) for how to structure the URL or Map call.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What method are you using to call the CSH help? Have you tried any other presets?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think that wording is in the Language file and can be set to be blank or something your employer likes. Just wondering how they expect users to move to other parts of the help?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmmm.... I don't think I'm clear on this! So, what has been requested is that when you go to a page using a link (eg: https://docs.flightsimulator.com/html/Introduction/SDK_Overview.htm), instead of seeing this:

Mark_Noc_0-1638971019750.png

You see this:

Mark_Noc_1-1638971059533.png

Note that the ToC is visible, and there is no need to click on any text at the top. The page opens directly on the full context.

Does that make sense now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think your answer is right there - look at the URL of the second image - try calling it that way & see the resultyou get.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought you just wanted to see the topic without that link. To see the TOC etc and the topic see RH2020 Calling Context Sensitive Help (grainge.org) for how to structure the URL or Map call.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Peter! I see the answer right there on your page... Excellent! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp