Exit

automatisch Rahmen im jpg erstellen

Explorer ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
ich verwende RP Version 2020.7.46 auf Win 10
Wie kann eine Formatvorlage für Graphiken erstellen?
Alle jpgs sollen beim Import einen schmalen Rand erhalten.
Der geht leider beim Import aus Word verloren. 
Vielen Dank für die Unterstützung

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Wird hier der Rahmen vorgegeben erhält jedes Image bei Ausgabe einen Rahmen.
NUr das erste Feld ausfüllen und auf Fertig klicken.

Cordula24933232f1e0_1-1657024725010.png

Cordula24933232f1e0_0-1657024625523.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Double click your CSS to open it in the editor. Then create your image style by right clicking on Image Styles.

image.png

I don't think there is any way to automatically apply that as part of the import. You will have to go through the topic(s) to apply the style.

My site www.grainge.org includes many free Authoring and RoboHelp resources that may be of help.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Peter, what dose that mean? "You will have to go through the topic(s) to apply the style."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you import a document, you map the content in Word to the styles in your CSS. The images in the document will get imported but your image style(s) cannot be mapped. After you import you will need to go to each image and apply the image style(s) from the style panel on the right.

image.png

My site www.grainge.org includes many free Authoring and RoboHelp resources that may be of help.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the  explanation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wird hier der Rahmen vorgegeben erhält jedes Image bei Ausgabe einen Rahmen.
NUr das erste Feld ausfüllen und auf Fertig klicken.

Cordula24933232f1e0_1-1657024725010.png

Cordula24933232f1e0_0-1657024625523.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Für die Ausgabe als html ist das Problem gelöst.
Leider gehen die Rahmen beim Export als Word verlohren.
Als pdf weiß ich noch nicht, da gibt es eine anderes Problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was a recent thread about divs going to Word. Divs are not part of Word formatting but @Amebr did say she had a fix if there was only one paragraph in the div. I will see if I can find the thread later.

UPDATE. Solved: Re: Hint boxes are not exported to word - Adobe Support Community - 13007055

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

das wäre super

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 07, 2022 Jul 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately I don't think that will work, because you can't apply a regular style to an image in Word, and the paragraph "size" doesn't match the image size. So any border you apply to the paragraph style will probably be too big or too small for the specific image.

The only way I can think of to get a border around an image in Word is to put the image inside a single cell table. Make sure you right mouse click on the table and select AutoFit > AutoFit to Contents to make sure it will fit closely around the image. You would set up a table style in your css with the correct border, and apply the style to the table.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For clarification, where apply a frame is referred to in the answer, a border is being applied. Frames are something else in HTML.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the difference between border and frame? I meant that a picture should get a fine colored border. It was lost when importing Word into RoboHelp.
In Robohelp I can automatically set one for everyone again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A frame is something you can insert into a topic and in it you could put a video, a web page that shows within it. The frame and the content are two different things.

Images in a topic can have a border around. The border is then part of the image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Images in a topic can have a border around. The border is then part of the image.
Thats what I ment..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes I realised what you meant. I was just correcting so that anyone else seeing this thread or anything you post in future avoids any misunderstanding.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp