Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Batch Generate in RH 2020?

Enthusiast ,
Mar 11, 2022 Mar 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm re-trialing RH 2020, Update 7.

In RH 2017 there's a handy Batch Generate feature where you can select a bunch of outputs to generate in a few clicks as shown here:

2022-03-11_11-03-02.png

Does RH 2020 have such a thing? I checked the anemic help they provide and don't see this option anywhere. Anyway, I'm testing generating 36+ presets and don't relish clicking build 36 times. Not a huge deal, but still...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 11, 2022 Mar 11, 2022

Go to Outputs and click the icon shown.

image.png

Then click any or all.

My site www.grainge.org includes many free Authoring and RoboHelp resources that may be of help.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 11, 2022 Mar 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to Outputs and click the icon shown.

image.png

Then click any or all.

My site www.grainge.org includes many free Authoring and RoboHelp resources that may be of help.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah hah! Thanks Peter! That was it.  I see it...way over on the right of the window. This is the first time I've seen this Quick Generate icon after using this trial nearly daily for two weeks now. Why it's so far away from where one's eye is looking I don't know. I would have expected it to be more in the highlighted area where Output Presets are located:

2022-03-21_10-19-43.png

Anyway. That's what I was looking for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp