Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bookmark to content in a drop down on a website

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2022 Dec 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I could use some help... I have tried to bookmark to a site in chrome that has a drop down in it.  I want to link to the information in the drop down.  Here is a website that has a similar situation as an example. 

W jacksonville Jacksonville, FL Warehouse | Costco

I would like to the bookmark to open in this example, one of the warehouse service like Gas Stations.  So, when I click bookmark, I can see the gas station prices without another click.   I have tried the chrome extension.... link to fragment.  It won't open the gas station dropdown.  I appreciate any help!  

Thank you! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using the Adobe Robohelp application? This forum is specifically for help with that application and we can't help with other programs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2022 Dec 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Although not a RoboHelp question, I had the same issue.  Try removing the extension and using the built-in Copy Link to Highlight.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp