Hi, I have upgraded the project from RH Classic 2019 to RH 2020 after this applied masterpage with breadcrumbs to all topics but when chm file generated the seperator is overalapping the content name, please provide solution for this as we created masterpage again in RH 2020 but still issue is not resolved.
I just tried in a small demo project that I have and saw the the separator sitting on top of a number that should not be there. I then changed a topic to a clean default.css as supplied in a new project with no modifications. The problem went away.
I can't look further right now but it looks to be something CSS related and that makes sense as no one else has reported this.
________________________________________________________ See www.grainge.org for free Authoring and RoboHelp Information
Please use the Blue reply button at the top. It helps keep posts in order.