• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bulleted list indents RoboHelp

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using RoboHelo 2019, I'm having trouble getting a bulleted list to indent properly. I'm putting a bulleted list below a numbered step and I want the bulleted list to indent to at least the left margin of the text of the numbered step. I got the bullet line to indent too far to the right and now cannot get the bullet line to move far enough to the left.

Thanks,

MDawn

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's difficult to answer without a screenshot showing the problem.

It sounds like you are using a numbered list followed by a bulleted list rather than a multilevel list. The latter can be set up to have numbers at the top level and bullets at the second level.

Editing the styles, whichever method you use, has some controls in the style editor but some of the finer adjustments need to be done at code level. I am hoping for an improvement there in an update.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp