Oct 05, 2021 Oct 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It says this was fixed, but it was not.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What issue are you experiencing? Any messages appear or show in the Console? Is it happening with all files or just specific ones?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, It posts a file not found error after opening FrameMaker.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it happen if you just open FM2020 directly (not launching it by clicking on a .fm or .book type file)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can open FrameMaker files directly. It only happens when I attempt to imprt them into Robohelp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved teh files to OneDrive and it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry, I completely missed that you had posted in the RH forum & that you were looking to import FM content into RH - I was thinking you were having issues only inside FM.

I'm not sure how moving the FM files to OneDrive would fix anything - where were the FM files located before? RH would have been on your local machine and the project you created to hold the FM content should be local to the workstation also. FM would also need to be open on your machine (but with no files opened in it) for the FM to RH import to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It did necause Robohelp will not import if the path is too long. Alsdo it was not done just to fix that, it was to give the team access to the files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fm is definitely not my area but you have mentioned OneDrive. I have found RoboHelp works OK with Google Drive for me but OneDrive didn't. Someone else posted to the same effect recently. Mentioning this in case RoboHelp is on OneDrive.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Robohelp is not on OneDrive, the help files are there so the developers can access them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To clarify the OneDrive bit, I am referring to where the project is stored rather than the program.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp