• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Delete Map IDs

Contributor ,
Nov 21, 2018 Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I must be missing something: how do I delete *all* the map IDs (context sensitive help folder in the output setup pod) without having to *individually select the ID, press 'remove map ID', and answer 'Yes' to 'are you sure...' dialog*. I know this must be possible otherwise the thousands of map IDs I have will take hours to delete manually (way faster to just re-create the entire project from scratch). I want to re-generate (via automap) after changing the starting number of prefix...

I'm working with RH2019 *Classic* (since non-classic is incredibly broken) and I'm sure I was able to do this in both RH2015/RH2017 by selecting all of the map IDs and then deleting (and only answering 'yes' to the 'are you sure...' prompt once ).

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 21, 2018 Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Finally found this: the only way to do this is to *remove all the topics*. Once removed the map IDs also disappear. Would be nice to have a way to just re-do the auto-mapping without having to go through the topic deletion/re-import (Word) document sequence...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp