• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can we reduce the font size for the index, glossary, filter, favorites?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2018 Feb 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am trying to find out if we can reduce the font size of Index, Glossary, Filter, and Favorites for Responsive HTML output in Robohelp 2017 version?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe when you generate responsive HTML5 output, the first dialog box which is displayed provides all of the setup options you want to customise. My trial copy has expired and I'm waiting for delivery of the full RH, but one of the tabs on that dialog I believe, enables you to customise the colours, logo,  fonts etc of the UI.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thread moved to HTML5 Layouts.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think you will find font size for any of the layouts. That will require digging into the layout.css file.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! While you're there, could you remind me where I can edit the text "Welcome to out help centre" and the subtext "How can we help you today?" from the responsive html 5 layout?

I stumbled across it once but I cant remember where it was.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not at RoboHelp machine now. Try the LNG file if not in editor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

It's under Project/Project Settings/Advanced/Labels.

Scroll down to the Responsive Help heading.

Capture2.jpg

Note that it is sometimes necessary to press the Reset to Default button to refresh the labels in the list.

Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 08, 2018 Apr 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for this information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp