• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot Create Printed Documentation (RoboHelp 11 and MS Office 2016 365)

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I have just found that I'm no longer able to generate Printed Documentation. I have RoboHelp 11 and MS Office 2016 365. I am completely up to date with both my Adobe and MS Office updates. I'm running RoboHelp on a 64 bit machine.  When I attempt to do just about anything with the Printed Documentation Single Source Layout (such as Generate, View, Properties), I get the following error: "A supported version of Microsoft Word does not exist. Please install Microsoft Word 2000 or newer."

Please let me know how I can produce a printed document (.docx or .pdf) for my users. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I believe your only option here is to purchase an upgrade to the latest RoboHelp.

Office 2016 365 came out long after RoboHelp 11. As a result, RoboHelp 11 has no clue it even exists, let alone how to work with it.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 04, 2017 Aug 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thread moved to correct forum. RoboHelp for Word is a separate program that was used to author the help in Word. It no longer ships.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring information

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp