• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot find Project Set-up Pod

Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2016 Feb 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using RoboHelp 2015 to create Responsive HTML5 and printed documentation output. I am starting to investigate the use of context-sensitive Help. The RH documentation mentions a "Project Set-up Pod" but I see no such pod. I've had other issues with my RH2015 installation--specifically trying to generate printed documentation that resulted in several tech support calls. Perhaps this is either residue from that issue, or the pod is carefully hidden! Here's a screen capture of what's listed when I click Pods:

Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Karen

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It has been rebranded 'Output Setup' in RoboHelp 2015. And the Single Source Layouts pod has been rebranded to Outputs(SSL)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Willam!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp