• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot generate Table of Content

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using RoboHelp 2019. I have generated a Table of Content for my documents. However, after compiling them and viewing, I'm not able to view the table of contents. an someone help me quickly in this regard? Thank you!

TOPICS
Classic

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2019 New or Classic?

Assuming you mean New, does this occur when you click the View Output icon in RoboHelp?

I also note you say Documents. What sort of output are you talking about?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Adobe RoboHelp 2019 Classic.

Yes, when I click on View, I'm not able to find the table of content

By documents I mean, the content that I created on RoboHelp tool. Attaching the screenshot.TOC.pngProject files.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your first post referred to viewing after compiling the content. However, the images you show are the source files before you generate an output.

Are you new to RoboHelp and expecting to see the generated output within RoboHelp? After 

Content is a bit of a vague term. It can refer to your source files or whatever you have generated (compiled). What are you generating? A CHM output, webhelp, responsive help or a printed document?

After you generate, you can right click to see this menu. Use View or View With to see what you have created. The Output tab might be in a different position on your screen.

image.png

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm generating a responsive help.

Okay. Let me show you how the page appears when the output is generated.Project files.png

Keeping my last image as reference, I have created table of content, but does not reflect. How can I get it viewed here? Is my question..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What browser are you using and have you tried others?

If you generate one of the supplied sample projects, does the TOC for that appear?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp