Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot import skin created with newest RH version

Enthusiast ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I am using RH 2020.6.76 new UI. I created a NEW frameless skin (based on Orange with customizations). Then I exported this skin to my desktop. When I try to import it into another project, I get the following error message:

Error
Importing skin from different RoboHelp version is not supported. Upgrade the skin to current RoboHelp version and try again.

This problem does also occur when I create a new HTML5 skin and try to export - import this.
It does however NOT occur when I export - import an HTML5 skin that I have created with a previous version of RH.
Has anyone else seen this behaviour? Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks in advance,
Karin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Importing a .skz file that is exported from the sa... - Adobe Support Community - 12557007

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe there is already a thread about this. Known issue that will be fixed in the next update which is expected soon.

Meantime create a copy of the project where you need to import and copy the skin in Explorer. I haven't tried this so do check carefully.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Peter! Search didn't return anything needful to me ^^. I'll try copy & paste, as you suggested.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Importing a .skz file that is exported from the sa... - Adobe Support Community - 12557007

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp