Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant able to Import word file

Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2020 Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team,

Cant able to import the Word  file. Getting the Document Read Error "Cannot read filename.docx Make Sure that the document is closed". Even though i have closed all the .docx files.

TOPICS
New UI

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Create a simple new document and try with that. That will confirm or not that it is something about the document you can't import.

If that proves to be the case, then open the document in Word to see if you can spot anything unusual about the document.

I am assuming you are using 2019 New UI as you have applied that tag.

www.grainge.org

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Shyam,

I am having the same issue in RH2019. I get the same error.  Make sure my document is closed.  But I have no problem importing the document into RH2019 CLASSIC.

Did you happen to find a solution or workaround to the problem.

Thank you,

Ken

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you all patched up? Check Help > Updates to check. Update 12 just came out recently.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp