• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change image colors of standard screen layout (RoboHelp 2015)

Community Beginner ,
Sep 20, 2017 Sep 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a quicker way to change the standard colors of the azure blue or charcoal responsive layout images, without manually editing their color pallete in PhotoShop? I want to replace the standard blue with a corporate approved red.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 20, 2017 Sep 20, 2017

I had this issue a few years back. Fortunately we had a PhotoShop expert in the company and he created a macro that to the best of my knowledge applied a mask or somehow did what you want. I then just ran that against the images and the whole folder of images was changed in a matter of minutes.

Sorry but no easier way that I know of.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring information

@petergrainge

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this issue a few years back. Fortunately we had a PhotoShop expert in the company and he created a macro that to the best of my knowledge applied a mask or somehow did what you want. I then just ran that against the images and the whole folder of images was changed in a matter of minutes.

Sorry but no easier way that I know of.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring information

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah, thats what I figured. Thanks for the information though!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp