• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change thumbnail icon in output

Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to change the icon that RoboHelp uses to mark thumbnail images? This is the icon I see in the output:

thumbnail_icon.png

But I've been asked if the icon could be made more noticeable on the screen, as the default icon looks like it's grayed out. I can't find the image file that RH uses for this icon, and I don't see any posts here on this subject. Is it possible to do this?

I'm using RoboHelp 2019 Classic with the Indigo layout to produce Responsive HTML output.

TOPICS
Classic

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

No solution I have seen posted. I think this would be buried deep inside. For what it is worth, I haven't seen anyone else ask this so most must be happy.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jan 26, 2022 Jan 26, 2022

I sledgehammer approach would be to copy your custom image into the output every time you generate.

The file is 'expand.png' in 'template/images' in your output.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No solution I have seen posted. I think this would be buried deep inside. For what it is worth, I haven't seen anyone else ask this so most must be happy.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2022 Jan 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, thanks for the reply. While I see the point, I also don't think it's a deal-breaker. But I promised I would find out. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 26, 2022 Jan 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sledgehammer approach would be to copy your custom image into the output every time you generate.

The file is 'expand.png' in 'template/images' in your output.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 27, 2022 Jan 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's not a bad idea---and if I forget to do it, it's not the end of the world. We're looking to move to RH 2020 after our upcoming release; maybe I will defer the issue until then. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 27, 2022 Jan 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If there's nowhere to customise it in RH2020, it' might be an idea to post a feature request: https://tracker.adobe.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp