• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Child Projects Missing from Merged TOC on RoboServer

Explorer ,
Dec 06, 2018 Dec 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When we publish a merged project to our RoboServer, we're noticing that entries from child projects added to the merged TOC in the Parent project are not showing in the TOC. And we've tested this using Internet Explorer and Chrome with the same results. Note, even though the entries for the child projects aren't displaying in the Parent merged TOC, the files from the child projects (i.e., HTM and image files) are being published to the server.

Also, if I open the the published help through Windows Explorer on the server, the TOC displays correctly. i.e., the child projects display correctly in the merged TOC.

We are using RH 2019 Classic with the latest patches and publishing to RoboServer 10 with Update 1.

Any ideas on why this might happen.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2018 Dec 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you please help with the details below so we can try a few steps to resolve this issue:

-- Please confirm the JRE and Tomcat version installed on the server.

-- Was this project created in RH2019 or any older version, please specify?

-- Are you publishing the project as Responsive HTML5 or Webhelp Pro?

-Ashish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 07, 2018 Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Answers to your questions.

-- Please confirm the JRE and Tomcat version installed on the server.

We're using JRE v10.0.1 and Tomcat 8.5

-- Was this project created in RH2019 or any older version, please specify?

All of the projects involved were originally created with version RH 11 or older. i.e., they've gone through several RH releases.

-- Are you publishing the project as Responsive HTML5 or Webhelp Pro?

The merged project was published via WebHelp Pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2018 Dec 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your response.

In order to troubleshoot the issue further, could you please try to create a fresh project with 2 Child projects in RH2019 just for a quick test and try to publish it to RHS10.0.1 as WebHelp Pro. Please let me know if you still see the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp