Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CHM Window placement issue in Robohelp 2020

Explorer ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team,
We are using Robohelp 2020 Version 4 in our organization.
The Microsoft HTML Help output right side window is not fit correctly as the output generated from the earlier versions.
I have tried creating a new window but still, the issue persists and also i had tried reducing the height px and width px in Window settings > Window placement but it is not getting reflected in the output. Please find the below image I had pointed out the window misplaced as compared to the correct one left side.

Untitled.jpg

Could you please help me to resolve this issue?

Thanks and Regards,

Saravanan M

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The left side of your image seems to be the same as the right side other than the colour of the arrow. I am not clear on what the problem is.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now Could you find the edge difference between the two outputs?

Untitled.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You mean the absence of a border? A screenshot with some text might make it clearer.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes! Exactly about the border I meant. Untitled.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I can see there is no setting that will bring this back in the new UI. If it is important to you your first port of call is Support and then maybe a bug report.

See https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.other.html#robohelp for your support contact options.

Please follow this link to report bugs. https://tracker.adobe.com Post the link to your bug report in this thread and others can vote for it. The more people who do so, the higher it gets prioritised.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Saravanan4594 did you contact the support or report this issue? I am also facing the same issue.  It would be great if a solution can be found. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes! Support could'nt help me. However, I have reported this issue but still no progress. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 16, 2021 Sep 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is there a way to track this bug? a bug id maybe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@FatimaN are you running Patch 5 in RH2020? @Saravanan4594 was on Patch 4 it seems...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At present I am on patch 4, I will upgrade to patch 5 now. I am coming back to robohelp after a hiatus of two years. Somehow it is not as stable as it used to be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried generating the output even after updating to patch 5, still it remains the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 16, 2021 Sep 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have a look at the tracker link Peter posted above. You can see publically listed bug and feature requests there. I don't think it's all the issues Adobe is looking at, but it's better than nothing. You can also log your own bug and post the number here so people can vote on it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp