• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Continuous Integration

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2019 Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a question on CI.  Is it possible to integrate the generated output file from RoboHelp with GitHub or any command line utility.

If yes can you please let me know how to do it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2019 Feb 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the absence of a response from anyone with source control knowledge, what goes into source control is whatever you set up. That I can't help you with.

You haven't mentioned whether or not the project source files are going into source control. I believe the normal method is to put that in which would enable you to regenerate the output in the future. That is sometimes seen as a reason for not putting the output in. Against that, the future date might be after RoboHelp upgrades so you would not be generating with the same version. That is why some people prefer to have a generated output in source control as well.

If you do put the project source files into source control, bear in mind that certain files should not be put in source control. See Snippets​ Source Control on my site.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp