• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Copy existing style settings to Heading 1 style

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a style I'm currently using for headings. Since you cannot delete "Heading 1" from the list of styles, I'd like to copy the settings for my existing style to "Heading 1." Is there an easy way to do it? Since Heading 1 doesn't exist in my .css file, I can't just copy and past the text. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 15, 2022 Jan 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You haven't said which version of RoboHelp you are using. Please always start a thread with this information as it can affect the answer.

• Please go to Help > About and include the full version number.
  • If you are using 2019 also state whether it is 2019 Classic or 2019 New UI.

In this case the version may not matter. Open your CSS in source view or a text editor.

Add the three lines below and paste your definition into the line between the brackets.

h1 {

}

It's very unusual for a RoboHelp created CSS not to have H1 defined so check carefully.

You can change your username to something more friendly in your profile.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp