Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud File syncing disabled

Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I want to generate review links using RH 2020 to collaborate with SMEs. However, the Adobe CC account shows "File syncing disabled". I do not have admin rights to my computer, and so far, both Adobe and the IT dept have been unable to provide a solution to enable it. The account I have signed into is the corporate account that owns the subscription, although it is associated with my corporate email address. Not sure if this has any bearing on the problem. I have tried in vain to find a solution online and in the community posts. Adobe support has uninstalled and reinstalled the tech comm suite, but that didn't help. I have been stuck for weeks on this and it is frustrating. Can anyone recommend a solution?

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you've alreday involved the RH folks and your own IT and they still haven't figured out what's going on - then I suspect none of us here on the forum will have much more to offer either. Have you looked at creating PDFs to use as content review vessels outside of the CC environment?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using PDFs currently but it's tedious.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what you've tried exactly, but this post has a comment right at the end about installer packages created through the Admin Console that could be relevant.
https://community.adobe.com/t5/enterprise-teams-discussions/re-creative-cloud-quot-file-syncing-disa...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Worth a shot; I looked through other related threads but somehow missed this one. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp