• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Customer can't open a topic in WebHelp

Explorer ,
Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using RoboHelp 2015. I create WebHelp which is put in context in our company's software by Development based on URLs I provide. One of our customers cannot open one topic (that I know about, no other has been reported). That topic opens fine for me in my system. In the software, the title of the screen includes a / I made sure that the topic title did not contain the slash, but rather a space.

The customer accesses the software across a VPN. I'm wondering if that's the problem, but I would expect that more topics would fail, and that's not being reported.

Any thoughts on what I should look for?

thanks,

MDawn

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's kind of weird, eh?

I don't suppose this is something you are able to test on your end?

You said: In the software, the title of the screen includes a / I made sure that the topic title did not contain the slash, but rather a space.

As far as I'm aware, you are able to use any characters you like in the Topic Title with impunity. Where that really counts is the Topic File name. But since you did mention the space, does a space exist in the file name? If so, perhaps that's the issue.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp