• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Default drop-down text in a topic to expanded

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Robohelp 2020.8.34. I have some topics with drop-down text in them that I would like to default to expanded, but I can't readily find information on how to do this.

I have the Expand All button in my skin. Do I use the Javascript OnLoad field for the button to do the  expand, and if so, what goes here? Or do I set this somewhere else?  Or is what I'm trying to do not possible.

Thanks for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think there's any built in way to do what you want. If you know a developer, they can probably figure out some javascript to automatically expand the dropdowns. (If you work closely with them and show them both the Robohelp interface and the output, they might be able to figure out if the onload field can be used or not.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, it's kind of what I suspected

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can request features and report issues here: https://tracker.adobe.com/

Post the item number in the discussion so people can easily vote if they want the same functionality.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp