• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deleting Extra Files from Project Manager

Explorer ,
Sep 26, 2017 Sep 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently, I uploaded a new Word document into my RoboHelp project which contains a table. When I did this, I expected that it would show up as a new topic. But in addition to the new topic (Assessment Tool Icon Guide), a folder appeared with three gif files.

Deleting extra folder and gif files.JPG

Why did this occur? Additionally, is there a way to delete these files? Is there a way to prevent this from happening to give the Project Manager a cleaner look, since we'll be importing it into our web application?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the GIF images showing? I would suspect they are the icon images in use in your topic...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, they are the icon images.

Gif Image Properties.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, so that makes sense then - your Word doc had the images added by reference & the resulting RH topic copied them in too. No problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp