• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Difference between Robohelp 2019 and Robohelp Classic 2019

Participant ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,  What is the difference between Robohelp 2019 and Robohelp Classic 2019?

Lija267963970wvl_0-1666759043306.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Previous versions had a completely different UI and also functioned in a different way (processed things differently etc.) In 2019, Adobe provided a new UI (RH 2019) and also still provided the "old" UI (classic 2019). 

If you want to know more about the actual changes, I would like to recommend you Peter Grainge's site: https://www.grainge.org/pages/authoring/rh_tour/rh2019/rh2019.htm

If you are asking because you want to know which version to use, I recommend to use the "new" UI (Adobe RoboHelp

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Previous versions had a completely different UI and also functioned in a different way (processed things differently etc.) In 2019, Adobe provided a new UI (RH 2019) and also still provided the "old" UI (classic 2019). 

If you want to know more about the actual changes, I would like to recommend you Peter Grainge's site: https://www.grainge.org/pages/authoring/rh_tour/rh2019/rh2019.htm

If you are asking because you want to know which version to use, I recommend to use the "new" UI (Adobe RoboHelp 2019) or even the newest release 2022, because that is the future way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2022 Nov 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One thing though is you can no longer create pages in their correct order - the flow you need. It's all alphabetical in the CONTENTs section. In Classic, you'd create your pages where you needed them and name them whatever you wanted. Now, as you name them, the CONTENT section organizies them alphabetically. It's maddening.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp