• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

disable Favorites in Indigo layout

Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using RH 2019 Classic with the Indigo layout. I have a very small project for a mobile app and I've already turned off the Index and Glossary in the output. I would also like to disable the Favorites feature, but I can't figure out how to do it. Is it possible to do this, and if so, how? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

I can't see any way of doing it in the user interface. You might be able to edit the code of the Homepage and Topic files, but it's not something I've tried, so you'd need to be very careful.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't see any way of doing it in the user interface. You might be able to edit the code of the Homepage and Topic files, but it's not something I've tried, so you'd need to be very careful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah that's beyond my abilities. It's interesting that RH doesn't give you the option to disable that (and search too, for that matter). I can't imagine anyone saving a favorite in this small a help project. Thanks for your reply!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp