Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Disable search auto complete for Responsive HTML5

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I am looking for a way to disable search auto-complete in a Responsive HTML5 output in RoboHelp 2019 Classic (Charcoal Grey layout). The issue is that the auto-complete also suggests the name of the images in the project (which contain "_" in the file names) - and the solution is not to rename all the images.

Do you maybe have any idea on how I can disable the search auto-complete? Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the search options in the preset, disable auto complete.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Peter. Maybe I am missing something (or looking where I shouldn't), but in the search settings in the preset I only have the following options: 

- Enable Substring Search

- Enable External Content Search

- Show Context in Search Results (which enables/disables the "Use Topic Comment as Search Context" option).

- Exclude Baggage File Types from Search

- Generate XML Sitemap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, that's an option in the New UI. Nothing I can suggest for Classic.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In this case, is there any way to exclude images from the search auto-complete? In the "Exclude Baggage Files Types from Search", I only have the following options: pdf, doc(x), ppt(x), xls(x), txt. 

Or can I somehow edit the code to exclude the images (or entirely the auto-complete search)? Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Images are not baggage files and there's no way I know of to exclude them. Try techcomm@adobe.com but I don't think they will have anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp