• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does RoboHelp have a way to create linkable flow charts?

Explorer ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to create an interactive "diagramming/process flow" chart (i.e. Visio) in RoboHelp? A way to create a series of basic images, with editable text boxes, that can be linked to other topics? Other than importing the images and creating image maps? Does RoboHelp have "boxes", or buttons, that can be hyperlinked and contain text?

I can create a process flow in Visio (or Illustrator), import the image into RoboHelp, and create the image maps to point towards the topics. But when a change is needed, I have to go back to Visio and do the whole process over again. If the new image is close to the old one, I can get by with some minor adjusting to the image map boundaries, but a major change means pretty much a full remake.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't think so - your idea of image maps and links would be the way to go I suspect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp