• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Drop-downs stop working

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2016 Jul 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have the same set of drop-downs in many of our topic headers. They function as designed when you first access the help system. They stop functioning when you navigate to a different topic. The cursor still changes to the pointed finger when it hovers over the drop-down, but clicking it does nothing.

Also, how do I access the drop-down list?

RH2015 12.0.1.338

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 29, 2016 Jul 29, 2016

For anyone that may be following this thread, Tom shared his project with me and after several hours of testing and examination I believe I've figured out what the problem is. It has to do with the See Also control and the frame target attribute.

I've created a video for Tom to review and to try what I suggested to see if it's a fix.

Anxiously awaiting Tom's results.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 29, 2016 Jul 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For anyone that may be following this thread, Tom shared his project with me and after several hours of testing and examination I believe I've figured out what the problem is. It has to do with the See Also control and the frame target attribute.

I've created a video for Tom to review and to try what I suggested to see if it's a fix.

Anxiously awaiting Tom's results.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

?Don't be too sure of that - I wouldn't count on the release version including all the latest patches. Check your Help > Updates to see if it picks something up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to what Jeff has offered, can you elaborate on what you mean when you ask how you access the drop-down list? I'm not sure I even understand that.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp