• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Equation import (Framemaker - Robohelp): Fraction bar too long

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2019 Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have got problems when I import equations from Framemaker into Robohelp. Fraction bars are drawn too long. As the parts following the fraction are not shifted according to the length of the fraction bar, the bar is drawn over other parts like plus signs, equality signs, and other fraction bars. Frequently all fraction bars of an equation look like one long horizontal line drawn through the whole equation not caring about signs written there. I am working with Framemaker 17 and Robohelp 17 on Windows 10, version 1803. I have been searching a lot of Google pages for several weeks in order to find anything about this but I have found nothing.

Another problem is that equations sometimes appear as empty images. This problem can be solved by enlarging the space of the equation's frame. But I don't think that is the best solution. All these errors appear in the linked image files of the HTML output. If I save a Framemaker document directly into an HTML file, these problems dont't occur. The whole HTML translation is very different. But saving directly into an HTML file is no solution if I want to get a Microsoft HTML help file.

I would like to upload to screenshots showing the problem if someone could tell me how to do.

TOPICS
Classic

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?