• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 404: After moving my projects from SharePOint to its own server, some pdf files are not linked or viewable anymore.

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2016 Jan 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to make the hyperlinks viewable without having to hyperlink each file again?  I have over 2000 missing files (although they are still in the project)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 21, 2016 Jan 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kind of links do you have? When you move around files, links tend to get broken. Do you have links with the full URL's or do you have relative links that used to work? I'm thinking that a find and replace can probably help you out here. But we do need additional information before I can tell what to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2016 Jan 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you William. The links were pdf documents in the projects. When I republished to another drive, most of the older pdf’s in the project were no longer linked. We had to individually relink each one, over2000 files. I was just wondering, in case this happens again, if there is a better way to link them back.

Sincerely,

Kaye Hook

Training Coordinator

American Home Shield

889 Ridge Lake Blvd. | Memphis, TN 38120

O: 901 597 8027

E: lhook@ahslink.com

ahs.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp