• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error message displayed on attempting to launch freshly installed RoboHelp 2019.

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am a new joinee at HCL Technologies. HCL Technologies is an Enterprise Business Client of Adobe. I have been told by my manager to download  RoboHelp 2019 30-day trial version for training purposes. Once training is completed I will be provided with an activated License for the same.

I was able to successfully download and install RoboHelp application on my laptop. The issue arises when I try to launch the application.  A Sign In window pops up and when I press the Sign In Now button, an error message is shown and it states - ' Your browser or operating system is no longer supported'. I have attached the screen shots of  error shown.

I have already created my account on Adobe Website.

Please help me out to find the solution for this issue so that I can use the RoboHelp 2019 apllication.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It helps if you use the photo icon to insert images within the post. Seeing an image inline with the text makes it easier for anyone answering or viewing the post.

Please see Adobe Captivate: Your browser or operating system is no longer supported.

If you encounter further problems or are in doubt, as an Enterprise customer you have a dedicated support available. You will need to ask your manager who that is.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mr. Grainge,

Thank you for your help.

I will try out the solution given by you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp