• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

F7 Spell Check Does nothing

Explorer ,
Sep 24, 2019 Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not much to say here.  F7 or Edit>Spell Check does absolutely NOTHING.

RH2019.Patch9

TOPICS
New UI

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

clipboard_image_0.png

Looks like it's working here. Is spell checking enabled in preferences?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even if I've got it selected in the Preferences, I'm finding it works sometimes & sometimes not - I was taking existing words and adding deliberate errors to them and I found I have to highlight the word, then go to Edit > Spell Check to get it recognize the error. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update:  Completed online help discussion.  Person indicated, with Patch9 it simply highlights with red underline. Yes this does occur. 

However, I recall RH classic had a dialog that took you through all the pages.  Simply indicating failed spell on a project with 100's of pages is pointless. I was directed to submit a request, which I did.  Not sure why I have to request a feature that I had previously.  But I did.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you for assisting in any event.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp