• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Favicon wird nicht angezeigt

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2016 Apr 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, ich versuche derzeit unser Firmellogo als Favicon in Robohelp zu intergrieren. Die Vorschau in den Einstellungen zeigt meine Grafik, aber die diversen Browser leider nicht. Es hatte jemand kürzlich dasselbe Problem und konnte es lösen, indem er den Tag für das favicon manuell in die index.htm eingefügt hat. Leider klappt das bei mir aber auch nicht. Hat jemand eine Idee, wo der Fehler liegen könnte?

LG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 13, 2016 Apr 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your icon in ICO format?

Seems I've had trouble in the past with the format and it wasn't until I converted to a true ICO format that it began to show and be used.

There are many converters on the web that will do this for you.

Here is one:

http://www.favicon-generator.org/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2016 Apr 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for answering. I generated a favicon.ico with one of the online-converters. This favicon works on all other platforms, for example on the homepage. I have no idea, what's the Problem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp