• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Favorites button

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I remove the Favorites button from the home page? I use the 2020 version of  RoboHelp.

Ananas_0-1602837066146.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Deselect it in the skin editor.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where can I deselect it? 

Ananas_1-1602840131601.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which skin?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Indigo skin 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that is not an option in Indigo. I tried removing the buttons and other settings but they still come through. I guess you could use create a button that looks like the background.

The functionality would still be there and a user would see the bubble text if they hovered in the right place. How likely that is and whether that is acceptable is for you to decide.

I thought there was an option to turn it off in the frameless skins but it seems not. 

Please follow this link to request features. https://tracker.adobe.com

Post the link to your feature request in this thread and others can vote for it. The more people who do so, the higher it gets prioritised.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could create a custom css an add it to the Layout > User Assets section of the skin.

You'd need to view the output and right-click on the Favorites button and select Inspect. That'll open the Developer Tools. If RH2020 is the same as RH2019, an 'a' tag will be selected, but you'll need to write a style for the parent 'div' tag (which sets the background colour and functions as the button), to set it to display: none.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp