Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font Color/Table Fill Not Working

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I'm working Robohelp 2019 and my version is up to date. 

I'm having an issue when trying to assign a specific font color to H1 in the CSS. The CSS code clearly shows that the color for H1 is set to ac0000 but when I'm in the Author view it's showing as Black, when I preview the page it correctly shows as ac0000 but then when I generate and view the output for the page it shows as Black. This is a strange problem becuase just yesterday morning H1 was correctly showing as ac0000 in the Author view, preview, and generated output view; then all of the sudden, it stopped and only showed as black even though the CSS hadn't been edited.

This same issue is also happening with tables where I have assigned the fill color of a row to ac0000 - in Author view it's showing as no fill, in preview it's showing as the fill being ac0000, when generated it's showing as no fill.

Has anyone had this issue before?

TOPICS
Output presets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2020 Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check if some other CSS value is interfering.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2020 Jan 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is there a master page involved and does that have same CSS?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp