I installed a font (Quicksand) for my RoboHelp project which I have put into my .css file so it can be seen on computers that do not have it installed. I've tested this and it all works fine apart from when using the search feature of my frameless output - here, the Quicksand font is replaced by the default (times new roman), even for the title of the project.
I have currently have the .ttf file in my project files, and have used the @Font-face method to code the font into the .css file, but it just doesn't want to stay in the search results page...
See this post in an earlier thread. https://community.adobe.com/t5/robohelp/non-standard-fonts-in-frameless-output/m-p/11786089#M135716
See www.grainge.org for free Authoring and RoboHelp Information
Thanks Peter, all sorted!