Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fonts not displayed in PDF output

Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

For the last 2 years, we've had the persistent problem of fonts, despite appearing in the RoboHelp editor,  not appearing into the PDF format output. This is often the case for fonts that must be installed, for example - such as Ubuntu. 

Can anyone assist?

Version: 2020.6.76.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have this setting applied?

image.png

If that does not help and no one else comes along. try Support. See https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.other.html#robohelp for your Adobe Support options. The email link tcssup@adobe.com is recommended as it reaches a team dedicated to Technical Communication Suite products including RoboHelp. 

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

I do - I've always had this applied 🙂 Ubuntu is output on a colleague's computer - but not mine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not clear on where the problem kicks in. Colleague who has Ubuntu generates and sees it in the PDF but you don't see it in the same PDF on your machine? 

Is the font in Project Settings > Fonts?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter, 

It's not - is there some way I can add it to the list?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, in Project Settings > Font List. Look at the top of that dialog.

image.png

I'm not sure the font is installed on your system. Once it is, find it in an app such as Word and note its name.

Then type that name in where you see Add New Fonts and then click the + icon.

I think that's the name but if that doesn't work, see what it say in C:\Windows\Fonts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp