Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Forcing Mappig IDs

Community Beginner ,
Feb 25, 2018 Feb 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have faced a problem after generating the context sensitive web help, the ids in the generated web help differ from the ids I have defined earlier. All Ids take a sequence that is totally different from the entered one's.

Attached a snap shots for clarification.

.h file

After generating.h6.jpgF12.jpg

Mapping

Robohelp6.jpg

How can I force my ids after generating the web help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This appears to be a duplicate of the post Re: Mapping IDs (Context Sensitive)

You may not be aware it is the same people who follow each of the RoboHelp forums so posting the same question a second time is just a waste of your time and theirs. The forums are mostly answered by other users so at weekends there will be fewer people watching.

If other users cannot help or do not reply quickly enough, then you need to go to Adobe Support.

I will lock this thread but if anyone seeing it does have an answer, then please click the link in this reply.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp