• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Frameless output: 508 issues

Explorer ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have generated Frameless output with Orange layout for my company's product to support 508 compliance.

We also got the 508 compliance tested and we got the following issues with the RoboHelp frameless output. Please see attached document for issues and explanation.

Would it be possible to fix some issues in the next RoboHelp update?

TOPICS
Output presets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You probaly want to contact Adobe with this - the forums are really a user-to-user area with occasional staff peeking in. Try the RH folks at techcomm@adobe.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't looked at the document but before you take this up with Adobe, take a look at the RoboHelp Reimagined sample project. Look in the Skin Editor topic that clarifies the current status on compliance.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

Where should I look for Adobe Reimagined Sample project?

Thanks,

Jaya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I said, in the Skin Editor topic. It's in the Outputs book. If you don't want to generate the output, open the project and look in the Outputs folder. It's the last section of that page.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The project should be in your Documents folder under My Robohelp Projects.

If you can't find it there, then look under c:\Program files\Adobe\adobe Robohelp 2019\resources\data\template\projects. Copy and paste the entire Robohelp Reimagined folder somewhere else before opening it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp