• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Frameless Output Robohelp 2020- Not Responsive -

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We face issue in getting responsive frameless output for Robohelp 2020. Earlier we used Robohelp 2019, it was working fine with responsive output. But we are unable to view responsive layout in Robohelp 2020.

Please provide us some suggestions for this issue. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was your project in RH2019 using the Classic version or the New UI? What preset settings are you using for the Frameless output? IIRC there's a flag for making responsive HTML5 non-responsive (i.e. doesn't resize).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We created new project in the New UI. Selected Preset as Frameless and selected Orange Layout. We changed the tile box size from square to rectangular. But the tile layout does not change for different devices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To add to Jeff's questions, what do you mean by "unable to view responsive layout"?

Does it generate but you can't open it? It doesn't generate? If it doesn't generate what error do you get? And are there any errors in the log file (right-click on the output preset and select View Log)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am able to generate the output but when I view in normal desktop, output appears perfect. But if viewed in different gadgets, it is not showing as expected. Attaching snapshot for reference. 

In the attached image one is normal view and it is perferct, but when I view the same output in different device, the tiles being cut.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the skin editor there are two icons at the top, one for desktop and one for mobile. Have you tried changing settings there?

My site www.grainge.org includes many free Authoring and RoboHelp resources that may be of help.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No I have not tried. Do I change that and check it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp