Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Frameless skin - search option "Include all words in search"

Enthusiast ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Does anyone know if the search option "Include all words in search" that exists in HTML5 output can be implemented for the frameless output? I cannot find any setting that does that. Apparently, the search in Frameless always is an "OR" search. 

Version: RH2020.7.46, Orange skin

Best regards

Karin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

All words or phrase?

All Words

Please follow this link to report bugs or request new features. https://tracker.adobe.com. Post the link to your bug report / feature request in this thread and others can vote for it. The more people who do so, the higher it gets prioritised.

Phrase

Snippets (grainge.org) See Item 5.

My site www.grainge.org includes many free Authoring and RoboHelp resources that may be of help.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All words or phrase?

All Words

Please follow this link to report bugs or request new features. https://tracker.adobe.com. Post the link to your bug report / feature request in this thread and others can vote for it. The more people who do so, the higher it gets prioritised.

Phrase

Snippets (grainge.org) See Item 5.

My site www.grainge.org includes many free Authoring and RoboHelp resources that may be of help.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Peter! I will create a feature request. 

As for phrases: using quotes does not work for me. Then, I get 0 results, even though the phrase definitely exists. I tried with bot double quotation marks "..." and single ones '...' Does this work for you? Otherwise, I will also create a bug report ^^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forget it, using quotes IS working. It was not working in version 2020.6.76

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I created a feature request. You can vote for it here: https://tracker.adobe.com/#/view/RH-10761

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp