• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Front cover inserted at the end of the PDF

Explorer ,
Dec 19, 2019 Dec 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using RH 2019.0.10  -  the front cover of a PDF is inserted at the start of the document AND also at the end of the document. This was not happening in 2019.0.9.

This is messing with the page numbering if I delete the erroneous page so a quick fix is desirable.

Is anyone else experiencing it?

Thanks

Michelle

TOPICS
New UI , Output presets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Michelle - See if you can replicate it in a new project with just a few topics. If you can, then create a bug report.

Please follow this link to report bugs or request features. https://tracker.adobe.com

Post the link to your bug report / feature request in this thread and others can vote for it.

www.grainge.org

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michelle,

We have identified the issue. Please file the issue using the tracker https://tracker.adobe.com. We will share a private fix with you if it is super urgent otherwise we will include this in update 11.

My apology for the inconvenience caused. 

Thanks,

Vivek (Adobe)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 02, 2020 Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When is update 11 due?

We have a release on Jan 10th and need to prepare the PDFs before then. 

I have the exact same issue as described above. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any update on when this patch will be ready? I have to get the docs out on Wed the 6th. Will it be ready by then? 

This is urgent as the docs are going to all our clients. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have the exact same problem. 

Is there a fix for this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll ask Adobe to get the fix to you before then.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you checked your Private Messages? I believe they have sent you a link to download the fix.

www.grainge.org

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, nothing there. 

You have no private messages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have asked again mentioning you need the fix today.

www.grainge.org

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michelle,

We have fixed this issue in an interim build and shared it with you on the jira ticket. Kindly have a look.

Thanks and Regards,
Surbhi Maheshwari

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That page appears to be blank. I dont see any link, download etc. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is what I see in Doc Cloud. Where is the download button?

doccloud.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There aren't any recent files.
Any files you've viewed or worked with recently will appear here.
?

doccloud2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 17, 2020 Jan 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you get a link sent to you that worked?

www.grainge.org

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this problem also. How do I get this fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click this link to Adobe's download. Click Yes in the dialog that appears.

www.grainge.org

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

pls ignore. replied to wrong post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK Ivan. Notwithstanding I think the link may be broken. JC2. Let me know if it doesn't work.

www.grainge.org

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Although the Download button does not seem to work, there is a Download icon that does. Click the icon on the left below. You will find it top right.

image.png

To anyone else finding this later, do not use that after Update 11 has been released. The fix will be in that update.

www.grainge.org

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JC2 Also see the ticket.

https://tracker.adobe.com/#/view/RH-6304.

I understand that some more information has been added to help you.

www.grainge.org

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've the same issue. @Peter Grainge Can you please send me the fix? Also, I have many blank pages in the PDF output. Is there a way to avoid this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click the link to the Tracker and you will see a download link there. The Download button centre page might not work but there is another download icon top right.

Blank pages in addition to the correct content or instead of. If in addition, make sure you haven't got lots of white space at the end of your topics.

www.grainge.org

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's in addition. I've removed any extra spaces and still have many blank pages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using the supplied pdf master page and its associated CSS when you generate?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp