• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FTP Connection Issue - 'Error: Timeout while connecting to server'

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having issues with publishing my RoboHelp project to my FTP server. The publish profile was set up and functioning correctly the last time I attempted to use it ( roughly 1 month ago ), but I am now unable to publish my project to the desired location.

The following error message is displayed when I attempt to publish my generated RoboHelp project to my FTP server:robohelpissue.png

My team has confirmed that no changes have been made to the FTP server.  These settings that were configured for my publish profile are the exact same as the settings I was using when this feature was functioning as expected.

• I am using the latest version of RoboHelp 2020
  • I have searched within the RoboHelp community forms and the also in the user guide and cannot find an answer or solution to my bug

Thank you in advance for any help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check the path is still there following the upgrade to 2020.5. In this post it was a new connection but the user thought it was a valid path. Solved: RH2020 FTP profile - INVALID SERVERS - Adobe Support Community - 11622031

Then check you can otherwise connect to the server and then try a new Publish configuration.

Beyond that you may need to contact Support. See https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.other.html#robohelp for your support contact options.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp