• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hide TOC by Default for HTML5 Output

Participant ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am so sorry if this is obvious. Using RH 2019, I can't seem to publish to HTML5 with "no TOC". I don't want the TOC at all because I only have 1 topic I want to show. In my Azure Blue skin screenshot below, I don't have the TOC on, but it still publishes the TOC. Please help.

toc.png

TOPICS
New UI

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I just found it. It's the sidebar in the skin. However, how do I remove the expand/collapse button completely? Thank you.

sidebar.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could replace the relevant open and close icons with 1 pixel transparent images. Theoretically people would be able to click on it still but it'd be fairly unlikely.

Otherwise you need to use the browser developer tools to inspect the output and find the style relevant to the clickable area. Then add that style to a custom css with the property "display:  none" added. Finally, add that css in your skin under Layout > User Assets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I love how you respond to every post in RH. You are so amazing. Thank you so much for sharing that idea. As soon as I can (probably next week) try it, I'll let you know. Thank you so much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp